In order for you to get to know us a bit better and as a way for us to inspire you, we have featured a few of our designers' "mood boards" with items they have hand-picked to illustrate their individual styles. This week's post features Christy Howell, Bella Vici co-owner and designer.
Christy's style can best be described as comfortable yet stylish and classy, with an eclectic collection of inspirational styles and aesthetics including touches of Mid-Century Modern, Modern Farmhouse, Art Deco, and Transitionally Classic. In her ideal "mom cave," soothing and calming colors are key while she takes a couple of seconds (literally) to relax after a long day before finishing the evening's "mom duties" with her 6-year-old son.
In Christy's words, "You may notice a theme of circles within the room — from the light fixture to the mirrors, down to the cocktail table's base and the bar cart's wheels. Circles influence "smiles" in my mind, so I like to use them (often unintentionally) in my designs."
- Rose Wall Brooch and Fantasia Wall Flower by Global Views
- Dallas Chandelier by Arteriors
- Links Wallpaper by Harlequin
- Stay Connected Sofa by Caracole
- Wall Clock by Global Views
- Gold Square Round Mirror by Surya
- Rasberry Rug by Loloi
- Hugo Ottoman by Arteriors
- Wiggle Chair in Pearl by Global Views
- Taper Circle Coffee Table by Global Views
- Bar Cart available in-store only